Perspectives on Dyslexia - DAAWD51: 4. Unit in Structured, Cumulative Multisensory Tuition for Learners with Dyslexia (DACPD53)
4. Unit in Structured, Cumulative Multisensory Tuition for Learners with Dyslexia (DACPD53)
This Level 5 Unit introduces the practitioner to the concepts of structured, cumulative, multisensory learning. The links between attention, memory and multisensory input are explained, and the need for structured, explicit intervention is examined. Completion of the Unit will enable the practitioner to design lessons which maximise learning potential.
Learning Outcomes - On completion, participants will be able to¹:
- Describe the principles of structured, cumulative, multisensory tuition
- Demonstrate understanding of the role of structure in supporting learners with dyslexia and co-occurring difficulties
- Distinguish between the practices of over-learning and cumulative tuition
- Describe the link between multisensory input, attention and memory
To book this Unit at the price of £295 (plus VAT) , please select the relevent date below.
There is a compulsory online induction which starts 2 weeks before the course.
NO new registrations will be accepted after the Sunday prior to the course start date:
- 24 January 2018 (NB. induction starts on 10th registrations close on 21st)
- 21 March 2018
- 16 May 2018
- 11 July 2018
Please Click Here for Information about Reclaiming VAT