Perspectives on Dyslexia - DAAWD51: 3. Unit in Dyslexia: Supporting Individuals with Memory Weaknesses (DACPD52)
3. Unit in Dyslexia: Supporting Individuals with Memory Weaknesses (DACPD52)
This Level 4 Unit explores some of the different aspects of memory and aims to promote an understanding of the barriers that working memory weaknesses can create within learning environments. It gives practitioners an opportunity to analyse a learning, to reflect upon their own practice and to consider how it can be tailored to strategically support learners with dyslexia.
Learning Outcomes - On completion, participants will be able to¹:
- Demonstrate understanding of some of the different aspects of memory
- Describe the barriers that working memory weaknesses can create within learning environments for learners with dyslexia
- Demonstrate an understanding of learning differences and know how to organise a more effective and inclusive learning environment
To book this Unit at the price of £295 (plus VAT) , please select the relevent date below.
There is a compulsory online induction which starts 2 weeks before the course.
NO new registrations will be accepted after the Sunday prior to the course start date:
- 24 January 2018 (NB. induction starts on 10th registrations close on 21st)
- 21 March 2018
- 16 May 2018
- 11 July 2018
Please Click Here for Information about Reclaiming VAT