Perspectives on Dyslexia - DAAWD51: 2. Unit in Dyslexia and Co-occurring Difficulties (DACPD51)
2. Unit in Dyslexia and Co-occurring Difficulties (DACPD51)
This Level 4 Unit provides an introduction to key elements of current research and practice in dyslexia, and conditions that commonly co-occur with it. It aims to provide an understanding of current theories of dyslexia and the impact that dyslexia and co-occurring difficulties have on performance in a range of settings.
Learning Outcomes - On completion, participants will be able to¹:
- Identify key features of dyslexia and examine a range of current definitions of dyslexia
- Identify the key features of conditions that commonly co-occur with dyslexia
- Appreciate the impact that the overlap of dyslexia, and conditions that commonly co-occur with it, has on day-to-day living and academic progress
To book this Unit at the price of £295 (plus VAT), please select the relevant date below.
There is a compulsory online induction which starts 2 weeks before the course.
NO new registrations will be accepted after the Sunday prior to the course start date:
- 24 January 2018 (NB. induction starts on 10th registrations close on 21st)
- 21 March 2018
- 16 May 2018
- 11 July 2018
Please Click Here for Information about Reclaiming VAT