The Dyslexia Guild Annual Summer Conference
The Dyslexia Guild holds an annual Summer Conference and welcomes all those with a professional interest in dyslexia and SpLD, including specialist teachers and assessors, psychologists, learning support tutors and assistants. Guild members enjoy a preferential rate and we welcome new members to our community from all settings.
Our conference aims to provide a great opportunity to meet and network with dyslexia/SpLD specialists. It enables practitioners to hear expert views and examine current topical issues relating to literacy and dyslexia/SpLD in a warm and vibrant conference setting:
- Receive a discount on your place at the conference as a Guild member.
- Hear about research and current topics from our expert speakers
- Network with others from around the world of SpLD
- Attend seminar sessions on specific topics
- Visit our Dyslexia Action Shop
- Take time out of your busy schedule to learn and reflect
- Take home a certificate for your Continuing Professional Development
Next Guild Summer Conference
Our next conference is currently being planned and will take place in Summer 2018. Further information will be available here later in the year.
Become a member of The Dyslexia Guild
Guild membership offers numerous benefits, including post nominals (letters after your name), online forums, topical journal, e-newsletter and online library with e-books and e-journals.
For further information please email us or call 01784 222342.
The Dyslexia Guild is a professional membership body which provides services, information, training and research for specialist teachers, assessors and support staff working in the field of dyslexia/SpLD. Guild members have access to a wide range of online resources and benefits and are able to network through online forums and our annual conference event.